Women’s Collective Ireland are recruiting for the following position:
WCI Project Worker Donegal – 1 Year Fixed Term Contract (12 hours per week).
This position offers an opportunity to work in a long-established feminist community development project that supports women’s equality.
Employed by the WCI Board of Management, the Project Worker is responsible for the day-to-day administration of the WCI-Donegal office, including responsibility for the preparation and administration of finances, periodic and annual budgets, and financial reports.
The successful candidate will have:
– An excellent understanding of Microsoft 365 software.
– A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in administration.
– The ability to prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual audit reports.
– An understanding of grassroots feminism.
– The ability to maintain a petty-cash system.
– The ability to maintain, and update project database.
– Excellent communication skills.
– The ability to work as part of a team.
Benefit Package working with Women’s Collective Ireland are:
– Access to VHI Employee Assistance Programme
– 25 days annual leave (pro rata)
– 2 additional agency days per annum
The salary for the post is based on the starting point of WCI Salary Scale – €28,081 (pro rata)
Own transport essential.
To request an application please contact:
Laura Maloney at – firstname.lastname@example.org
or for further information on this post contact:
WCI Donegal Coordinator – Finola Brennan Coordinator.Donegal@womenscollective.ie
Applications must be made by application form only
Closing Date for applications 5pm on Thursday 9th June. Shortlisting may apply.
This post is subject to funding (Department of Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth)
WCI is an Equal Opportunities Employer