Job opportunity – NCCWN Tallaght Development Worker
The National Collective of Community Based Women’s Networks (NCCWN) are recruiting a part-time (17 hours per week) Development Worker for NCCWN Tallaght. NCCWN Tallaght is a women’s community development project supporting the equality and development of women in the local area.
Overall Responsibilities of the post
The overall purpose of this position is to work as part of a team to engage in community development work within NCCWN Tallaght to support development, capacity building, training and networking of women in the local area.
Main duties of the post:
• To outreach, facilitate and support the capacity building of local women and the Project
• To identify the relevant education/training needs of women in the area
• To assist in the planning development and delivery of relevant programmes within NCCWN Tallaght including the Department of Children, Equality, Disability, Integration & Youth Programme to women locally
• To network with other community organisations to support women’s participation in NCCWN Tallaght structures
The successful candidate will have:
• A recognised qualification in Community development or related field
• A minimum of 3 years working in a community development setting or related field
Own transport and flexibility essential.
NCCWN Development Worker salary scale point EO-1
€31,217.00 (pro rata) per annum
For further information and application form please contact:
NCCWN Tallaght Coordinator:Sinead Mahon
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0862001402
Applications must be made by application form only and emailed to email@example.com
Closing Date for applications: 19th of February 2021 at 5.00pm. Shortlisting may apply.
This post is subject to funding Department of Children, Equality, Disability, Integration & Youth
NCCWN is an Equal Opportunities Employer