Job opportunity – NCCWN Clare Women’s Network Project Worker
The National Collective of Community Based Women’s Networks (NCCWN) are recruiting a fixed term (one year) part-time (17.5 hours per week) Project Worker for NCCWN Clare Women’s Network (CWN). NCCWN CWN is a women’s community development project supporting the equality and development of women in the local area.
Overall Responsibilities of the post
The overall purpose of this position is to work as part of a team, with the Coordinator to engage in community development work using feminist principles and practices within the NCCWN Clare Women’s Network (CWN). This will include:
- Ensuring the day-to-day administration of NCCWN CWN’s office, including the responsibility for the preparation and administration of finances, periodic and annual budgets and financial reports.
- Supporting the development of feminist consciousness raising, leadership skills and action to facilitate development, capacity building, training and networking of local women in Clare.
Main duties of the post:
- To outreach, facilitate and support the capacity building of local women and the Project
- To identify the relevant education/training needs of women in the area
- To assist in the planning development and delivery of relevant programmes within NCCWN CWN including, the Department of Children, Equality, Disability, Integration & Youth scheme, to advance disadvantaged women’s equality
- To network with other community organisations to support women’s participation in NCCWN CWN structures
The successful candidate will have:
- A recognised qualification in Community development or related field
- A minimum of 3 years working in a community development/feminist setting or related field
- A strong working knowledge of Feminist Practice and issues affecting women
- Excellent Office Management Skills/Financial Background
Own transport essential. This position requires flexible working hours – occasional weekend and evening work
NCCWN salary scale point EO-1
€31,217.00 (pro rata) per annum
This is a fixed term one year contract.
For further information and application form please contact:
NCCWN Clare Women’s Network
Email: email@example.com Tel: 085-1554800
Applications must be made by application form only and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for applications: Friday 28th of May 2021 at 5.00pm. Shortlisting may apply.
A panel will be created.
This post is subject to funding Department of Children, Equality, Disability, Integration & Youth
NCCWN is an Equal Opportunities Employer